Proper Sausages Featured at Galleria Mall Artisans Market
Williams-Sonoma at Galleria Mall to host ‘Artisans’ Market’
Chef Anthony Polakowski and his team in the Williams-Sonoma at Galleria Mall, Fort Lauderdale will host the last Artisans’ Market before the holiday season gets underway. Specialty food vendors from our area will feature an array of locally-made artisanal products in the store from 12 to 3 p.m.
You’ll have the chance to meet and greet the makers and sample the fine foods and handmade delicacies that are sourced from the finest local ingredients right here in South Florida.
Here is the line-up for the October 20 Williams-Sonoma Artisans’ Market:
- Blue Cakes Bakery – all natural vegan baked goods
- Cao Chocolates – 100% Venezuelan cacao handmade chocolates
- Ethical Bounty – truly raw nut butters
- Feverish Ice Cream – Eco-friendly gourmet popsicles that add a new twist to your favorite childhood flavors
- Laurie’s Pantry – gourmet granola and muesli
- Proper Sausages – exotically flavored handmade sausages
- Roc Kat Ice Cream Company – seasonal, locally sourced and farmed ingredients churned into the highest quality ice cream
- Winter Park Honey – handmade raw, unfiltered, locally harvested honey